meaning of tube dreams

I dreamt I was sitting in one of those doughnut tubes you use in the water. I was sitting in one with 3 other kids in like a huge lake/dam and there were beaches around with lots of people. We were out in the middle of the water away from everyone, slowly drifting and there were two girls and one boy with me, the young boy had 3 guns with him in the tube and he started throwing one to each of the girls. Mine was attached to my doughnut tube by a string and it was really heavy so I detached it and let it sink into the water. I almost got a bad vibe from the young boy because of the guns, as if he was going to shoot me or something, but he didn't. I started putting my hand up for help because we were drifting further away and I was getting scared. The other kids were splashing but I put my legs straight up because I was scared of sharks. As we started drifting away further I was screaming and suddenly all of these people started swimming after us to try and save us from every direction. I then fell out of my tube into shallow water head underwater and I swallowed water and started coughing badly. My aunty was there and pulled me up and started walking me to the land. Someone yelled out if I was okay and I said 'Yeah'. Other people started telling me that I had made the news. My Mum then sat down with me on a couch and grabbed a foxtel remote, rewinded Channel 9 and then there it was a replay of us out in the water. We were floating extremely fast away, and I asked Mum if we really were drifting that fast and she said yes. I wanted to get a copy of the news because I was on TV. I then picked up a newspaper and on the main cover of a section was a picture of me in my swimmers surrounded by the 3 kids. As if it was a huge story. The last thing I remember if police were questioning the Mum of the three children and she was telling them, "I didn't mean to put that many bullets in the guns!"

In real life I do have a fear of the ocean and getting pulled out. I always try and stay in close to the shore because the water scares me. For the guns, I watched a TV show the night before, like a cop show that had guns in it. I hate sharks, they scare me, even when I was younger I was getting pulled along in a tube by my dad and I put my feet up because I thought I'd get attacked by a shark. I've always wanted to be a TV star, and I have been on TV once or twice but I guess it's a dream to be on there, hence, why I probably wanted a copy?