meaning of dreams stool bed

Hello!

In my dream, I was sitting on the side of my bed. There was a stool in front of me.

Then two little people walked into my room and one stood on the stool. I could only see their backs. I wondered who they were but I didn't really care.

Then my older sister walked in and said, "This is Sakuro" (or something like that) and another name. The people turned around and I immediately recognised them. One was male and one female, I didn't pay much attention to the male but the female had bronze skin and a huge nose, and she was really ugly.

I was really scared of them, and angry at them too. In the dream I knew that they would lie their way into people's houses and steal their bedspreads. They walked into another room with a blue and white bed and started to take the pillows. I screamed and cursed at them but they ignored me.

What could this mean?