meaning of dreams horse corral

I'm working at home and my (three year old) daughter runs into a horse corral that is apparently part of my living room; where she startles a large brown stallion. He nearly kicks her, but does not- she is saved by a man with an unknown face.

The man makes the horse hug her better. The horse is smothering her. When I try to push him away, he obeys, but does not let go of her.

He sends her off to play in the back yard which is fenced in like a maze. I'm not worried- I know she'll find her way back when she's done playing.

The horse becomes a man, brown, handsome in body, strong. He's wearing blue jeans. I can never quite look at his face. He picks me up like a lover and holds onto me as he talks about taking me home.

I wake up.


I am female- 27 years old. Mother of one (my three year old) wife of a military man who has been gone since November.

I am currently under a great deal of financial stress at home. My husband and I fight alot- so much in fact that he's spoken to me about possibly seperating.

I'm tired, scared and depressed. I'm working a job with strange hours in a city over an hour from where I live and I'm really starting to have doubts about why I'm working it.

This dream really stands out to me. I don't know why- but most especially the horse-turned-man.