meaning of dreams boyfriend love

exactly a year ago my boyfriend broke up with me. We loved each other deeply and even after he broke up with me everyone knew he still loved me. I always dream about him and I can honestly say that i try not to. This is one of the dreams I have had...
I get off the bus and I am trying to avoid my x but he keeps following me and i try to ignore him. he follows me all the way to my house and I finally stop in the parking lot. In my hand I have my diary (in real life he always read my diary when ever he had the chance) my diary falls from my hands, and all the quotes and cute pictures that I have printed out fell to the ground. I did not know if i should quickly grab my diary or not for fear that he would take it. The wind blew some pictures and quotes away, and I saw him running I presumed that he was leaving so I allowed myself to take a glimpse of him. to tell you the truth i was a little disappointed but when I dared myself to peek i saw him picking up my things and i felt relieved. he came back and he wanted to get back with me (whenever i dream of him he always tries to get back with me) i have a boyfriend right now and i remember telling him that. he kissed me in the lips once and i kissed him back. knowing that he had been the love of my life my soul mate but his lips were just not my thing anymore. his lips were cold but yet they didnt melt me. its hard for me to trust anyone right now even my boyfriend can you please help me with this dream. . . .