meaning of dreams ballet dance teacher

My ballet teacher was giving me a dance lesson in my bedroom and suddenly he pulls out some new pointe shoes that were my size. I put on the shoes to find they fit me perfectly! So I did a few moves that he showed and to my happiness I found it was easy. I felt like I was really tall! Then my ballet lesson was over and I ran to my mother who was waiting outside my bedroom. I knew she was going to be excited, especially since my ballet teacher got these nice pointe shoes just for me! My mother took me aside and said I couldn't keep the shoes. I immediatly wanted to know why! I was good enough to use them, they fit me PERFECTLY, the shoes where a gift that my ballet teacher insisted I take them for free - I couldn't see why I should have to give them back! My mother kept on explaining but I couldn't understand her words. So she made me go back to my ballet teacher in tears, thank him and give them back. But he just said maybe next september you can use them, I was very happy I got to use even next year so I smiled and said thank you then went to my living room to relax. My mother was still back in my bedroom, I assumed thanking my dance teacher. Then I saw my ballet teacher pull out of the driveway and leave while I was talking to my mom, (who I could now understand) when she said she gave them back to him and he was to never give and shoes to me again. At this news I burst into tears and collapsed to the ground. She said don't worry, he'll give them to somebody who deserves them more, like my friend. (my friend is also in ballet) I remember thinking "how could she do that to her daughter?" right before I woke up.

I am 12 years old, I'm in ballet with one of my best friends. My friend is taking private ballet lessons as well and now I think my ballet teacher is more impressed with her dancing because she does private lessons but I don't have the time or money to do extra lessons. I am in grade 7. Sometimes I feel like I can't quite live up to her standards. She is a straight A student, the teacher thinks she's such a hard worker and now she winning over our dance teacher. I have been doing ballet since I was four, her since she was 10.