meaning of dreams angels wings

I was driving with friends when we stopped at a stonery to look at statues. The friend and I got out and walked over to some statues in the water. We picked them up and they were corner pieces that you would use to accent the ceilings of walls and they were of angels. But all the angels had one wing broken off. We looked around for more pieces and we kept finding these statues of different angels. Some corner pieces, some standing, some large and some small and they all had one wing broken off. I then looked over and there were some crosses and they too seemed to be broken. Not in half but some had the top broken off. Others had just the side broken off. We grabbed the first two statues we had picked up and started to walk towards the exit and the car when this woman started walking towards us. She had this look about her and I started to get this apprehensive feeling the closer we got. Our other friend was behind her. As we neared her she drew something in the dirt. I looked down and at first it looked like a pentacle but then I couldn't see what it was but my feelings of being scared got worse. I looked up and I was alone with the broken angel in my hands and then I woke up.