weird dream

Last night i had a very weird dream. This dream started out with me and my two friends Erin and Kiana were driving to a city named belen. Erin and kiana are sisters. Well Erin was driving and we were trying to find a road but in order to get to this road we had to cross over a cemented road that was built over a ditch. We were starting to see it and all of a sudden Erin started swerving off and i was yelling stop stop there is a ditch but she for some reason kept going. She ended up going straight into the ditch. All i remember is going into the water and the first thing i thought was open this door and swim to the top. Thats what i did as i was swimming to the top i grabbed hold of erins hand an we made it to the top together. We all met up and were sitting on the side of the ditch and these 4 people walked up and they werent no ordinary people. They ran past us really fast. Faster then normal people can run. I was yelling please help us but they kept going. An the next thing i know was we were in some house with those four poeple and one of them was rapping me an my two friends couldnt do anything about it cause the other people were holding them hostage. An my mind skipped another scene and the next thing i remember was the guy pulling me out and was telling me to shut up an was about to rape me again. My friends were no where to be found. Then my mind shut off that scene and the next scene was i was standing out ina field in orange clothes. That is the prison down here and thats what they wear. And i was talking to someone i dont remember who it was. i was telling them that i would much rather be here in jail then with those people. And i woke up.

In one of my other dreams i have dreamt about being rapped. My 2 friends that i explained in my story have never really done anyhting good for me. We have fun as in partying etc.. but thats all we do when were together. Ive gotten in trouble with them before with the cops.