menaing of dreams mountain

i am chained down at the base of a mountain and about thirdy ft away is a pit of steaks and on the ledge of the mountain i see my boyfriend getting chained into a metal cage and the cage is moved above the pit and i hear him screaming as i am forced to watch by a hooded figure standing behind me that holds my chains and keeps my face looking twards the cage that my boyfriend is in and all of a sudden i see it drop and hear him scream and he lands on the steaks and his blood splaters on my face and i wake as soon as his warm blood hits my face and i wake up in a hot sweat crying and screaming and the last time i woke up crying blood and everytime i hear my boyfriends voice it reminds me of his scream and his blood on my face and i try to keep back the tears but for a while i couldnt hear his voice without crying