meaning of long weird dreams

I was with my brother and sister and we were trying to meet up with my friend Aneal and a couple other people at a restaurant...my grandpa was with us and we kept stopping at store and I was getting frustrated we finally got to where they were waiting for us...Aneal was sitting on a bench outside and it was really, really hot and he was wearing this black velvet jacket and I was like, "are you crazy it’s like 100 degrees out here", and he just laughed and we went to go eat. After we ate Aneal and my brother and sister, and I went to the beach because it was so nice out. While we were there we were messing around with the sand building stuff when these two dogs appeared out of nowhere. They were nice dogs and all 4 of us were playing with them when these men appeared out of nowhere and tried to kidnap the dogs... They didn’t want to hurt any of us they just wanted the dogs. So we save the dogs from these guys and drop my brother and sister off. Now it’s us and this random couple and Aneal says lets go to the beach and we are all like okay. So we start driving and all of a sudden it’s like we fell of the earth and we are now looking at it! His truck does some sick spiral as we fall toward the earth and we land on an island resort somewhere in the Caribbean..... We get out of the truck and we are like wow because it’s gorgeous and we are like we want to go to the beach because we are in paradise. So we start walking through the resort trying to find the beach. Aneal and I are leading the way and that other couple is behind us. Aneal has his arm across my shoulder in an intimate gesture. So we are walking and all of a sudden we hear a cry of pain... So we turn around and it’s the other couple, so we are like what’s up? They said it hurts to be away from each other... So we laughed it off and said stop being dramatic and they said no seriously watch and the guy started to walk away from the girl and when they got to a certain point you could see the pain on both their faces it was so bad there were tears in the guy’s eyes. I could tell it was real pain so I was like okay, okay why is this happening? The Aneal grabbed my hand and I looked at him and said yes? He says don’t move so I said okay... He starts to walk away like the other guy did and when he got to a certain point we were hit by this wave of pain. He stopped walking away and came back, but I was so confused. So he took my hand and we started walking again determined to find the beach. Finally we found our way outside and we asked someone and they were like go that way so we did and we could hear people talking about how awesome the beach was. We rounded a corner there was this pool that had stairs going down one side and you could gradually enter from the other side, like a wave pool. The bottom was painted to look like sand and it was filled with salt water. All of us were like this is not a real beach. Then all of a sudden Aneal scooped me up and started walking toward the "beach". I thought you were going to throw me in so I was screaming at you because we were really close to the stairs. I kept saying stairs, stairs, but you were ignoring me and laughing. So we get to the side of the pool and I’m waiting for him to throw me in and instead he jumps in with me! The pool is actually deeper than it looks and I’m freaking out because the surface is too far and I’m struggling to get some air. Then Aneal pushes me to the top and I'm breathing and laughing with him. We aren’t even cold it’s so beautiful the temperature is perfect and we are like we need a real beach....we are on an island after all... so we start walking again and my dream shifts and we are standing on a real beach on some private island. The water is clear and the sky is clear and it’s just perfect. I guess throughout the dream Aneal and I were a couple....holding hands and hugging...kissing and I woke up from the dream with us standing on the beach looking at the water.