meaning of dreams stair room

days ago, i was trying to project in my room. i was pretty much awake, i don't know when did i doze off. i don't exactly know if this is in the same order as i had it and i don't remember it all. i remember been on a stair, an old stair like those ancient Mayan building stairs. i was just a couple step away from the top, just a stair up i was looking down at this little house, low as my knee, build on a stair. it had a glow as if the inside was light but it had no cover, no roof. i remember the color of the wall were white, it was beautiful. i did not remember the the placement of the rooms, but i know it was in a shape of rectangle or square although it look more square than rectangle.
more blank and i was in a room, using the toilet with no wall(no private) and i could see a open door (there's no door) leading to the next room. the interior of that room was light and i thought it must be beautiful but i dare not go inside instead i walk out. i had a feeling that i shouldn't go inside. i feel a bit of fear, as if something in the dream scare me. i had this thought that i had been there. But not at that part of the house.
blank again then i saw these golden square, it was light as if i could see through, so many next to each other and behind, it's like the vision of a bee. that was all i can see.
blank again, i was walking dodging a tree branches and go into the wood. i could not tell, but when i first explain it to myself i refer it to as the wood. it was in third person view, it was as if i was behind but i refer to that person as me. it's kind of weird. the person did not look like me, i don't see the face, but the shape of the body is not me. i was not that skinny(i'm chubby), and i did not have such fair skin. the skin was light, but look a bit tan; it had a oil to it like those photo that had been edit by photoshop. i was wearing this top that cover the fronts, because i see these little strap tie around the neck and one around the waist line and my back was bear with a prefect shown of the spine-bone and the curves of the waist. if i remember right, the hair was put in a ponytail, and it long. i was dress weird in a skirt i believe go down to my knee( the way it was put on was like those thai princess short skirt)
blank, then the person i refer to am me, came up to a road and this guy told me something ( as i remember him he look tall or short, but i was sure he was chubby?-ahh my memory is messing with me), he warn me i believe because i did not go any far-er. i turn to the left and that was a shop. then i was no longer in those clothes, but fully clothes, i don't remember the clothes and i should be seeing the face because i turn turn toward myself and the side view but i did not remember the face at all.
The shop owner did not look human although it had human features, it was selling stuffs, weird stuffs like fabric rose and sticker and these things i could not remember. a lady, because it look more like a woman, was in a thing that look like those little build in things that ppl who are guarding places usually stay in. but she had her face and her shoulder and arms out the big window. i believe she was guarding the shop, the cashier i think. then another lady, about the same height as me gave me a light pink rose in a clear plastic wrapping while i was looking at the stuffs, i think it was a she?, she told me i brought it but it came back, something like that. then i saw a dark red pink and i also like that one. before that i see my sister, i call her sister but she did not look like my sister at all and we were discussing which one to buy. i was starting to think that it was weird and think this place was familiar and then i see myself as a child been here before. i was with someone i would call mom but she did not look like my mom at all, and there so many people around us but when the thought went away the place were desert with only me the one i call sister and those people and it seem to have fog around it. i start to become more aware, it was like i was getting out of the dream.And then suddenly i had the feeling of like when i am in sleep paralyze, the big loud noise in the ears, filling it up. i hold it for a while, then i thought i saw these figure, in cloak with hood like little red hood, the person stand at my feet to the left of the bed. it was the one i pay most attention or tend to see more of. i feel that it wasn't the only one, i feel as if they were all around me in a circle. the color of the cloak look dark red, but it look like it had a light to it, like a glow from within the cloak. i'm not too clear on the color i did not have time to look, everything were shaking in my vision at the same time my body had a sensation you call pain as if i was shifting ( you know as if the speed were too fast on the body).a more intense feeling than when the airplane took off and is landing.this is the best i can describe what i remember.