meaning of dreams dog

So about a couple years ago I had a dream that I will NEVER forget. In real life I had a dog named scamp. And me and my family moved into a new house. I knew it was haunted with something the moment I stepped in. Later on my dog passed away. But anyways, in my dream I was going to bed and I was scared so I made my boyfriend trevor sleep with me. And for some reason I told trevor not to say the name scamp past 1200 or bad things would happen. So when 1200 hit.. Of course trevor started repeating the name. My room started shaking... My 2 crosses I have on my wall turned upside down and this black shadow figure started crawling on my wall towards me. I will never forget the long sharp teeth and those red eyes ... Felt like it was looking into my soul.it came right up to my face was breathing on me and starring at me I told my dad the next day what happened (still in my dream) and he started going on about daemeon and the apocalypse. See the twist was when I actualy woke up I had to ask my dad what the apocalypse was and I was creeped out I would dream about that and not even know what it was!! Please help ever since then I have dreams often about my family being possesed and me trying to pray for them.. But in my dream I ALWAYS forget the lords prayer.. What does this mean?