meaning of dream beautiful garden

i was with friends, i was happy, we were on a white water rafting inflatable and almost on what seemed a nature discovery. it was beautiful. clear sky, rushing water, beautiful Canadian geese and colorful mallards bathing in the sun. then i was in my own raft with Nic and we were leading the group although no one was following. He was in the back and I was in the front, we went through this narrow pathway---maybe a door, or a bridge. and we came into what LOOKED like a beautiful garden. Shallow water that we could just wade through, relax and enjoy. But as we were entering this path our raft go continually smaller it then felt like i was on a single inner tube with my arms and feet hanging on the sides. this little water garden, very japanese garden style, was slowly becoming less beautiful as we got a closer look, it was dark (the sky was grey), the water black and placid, full of algea, dead plants. This place also had ducks but these ducks were so small and were dead, floating on top of the water. suddenly the water levels were becoming lower and lower and i was telling Nic to get us out of here. i was trying to paddle with my lower extremeties--since they were dangling over the edge. Then I felt a sudden shock in my left calf screamed and told Nic something hurt, it felt like I'd been bit, and then the raft wasn't even moving anymore, the water had become so shallow that it was now just large slippery rocks. so now i'm out of the raft trying to walk us through the rest of the rocky water to get out of the garden because I dont want to turn around and go through all the dead ducks again. So I'm dragging this exceedingly heavy raft over these rocks. My calf is really hurting now. It felt like catcus stickers in my skin. I look down and see barbs coming out of my leg. I dont freak out, I just call Nic over to see them and to help me get them out. He looks at my leg (although I never see him) and pulls one barb out with the end of his tee shirt then says, in a very calm manner---the kind of calm that you know something is wrong--- yes, it does look like something bit you when your legs were in the water, just hold on, I'll get help. So I say I TOLD YOU, I knew I'd felt something, As I was about to look at my leg he adverts my eyes saying it's best that I don't look, it is a piranaha has burried itself in my calf and we'll need to cut it out.I still remain semi calm but I am now left literaly up a creek without a paddle, raft, husband, and sun light.
Then the next part of my dream--- i guess that part was over, with no resoultion.I was getting ready to leave, what I can assume to be Australia, and someone whom I thought was a friend is literaly moving my clothes from their drawers and packing me up. She tells me that she never liked, me never will, and she was glad I was leaving... then we called eachother a bunch of different names. Then as I go to the stairway to go downstairs to find Nic I see him talking to his mom and asking "before I do this, I need to know what you really think". So i go back the other way and keep fighting with Hannah. Then our fight swells down and continues to unpack in MY space. She and I then pass eachother in the hall way as I am taking all my stuff because I know excately what has happened downstairs and I am ready to get out of here. When we pass eachother Hannah said, is everything okay? I heard Donna say "her mother will be waiting for her". And as Im going downstairs my detest for Hannah has not wanned and I yell back, "like you care bitch! mind your own business". As i get to the bottom of the stairs I am confronted with Donna who is relentless for a hug---needless to say i give in. Then there is Nic hiding and crying; broken hearted as to what he's about to do to me. ----you guessed it, he calls off the wedding. I'm not even broken hearted, just pissed, I start telling him off and then......