birthday party dreams

i had a dream that i was walking from a birthday party of my twins and i guess i was going to my mother's house and every thing was good until i looked in the sky and saw the sun rise up real fast with fire and the sun started spining around and hitting things and it would disappear then the sun started spining my way and when i couldn't out run it and just before it touched my i said please god keep it from me and i closed my eyes then when i opened them i was in outside of a bulding with the big round doors that go around and there was 2 lions in there and i was so scared to go through the doors but i did any way and i got passed one lion but the other one saw me and started running up to me but he didn't do anything and let me on by that is when my alarm clock went off and i woke up.