meaning of dreams

I was somewhere unfamiliar but family was around, i asked where my wife was and was told she was kidnapped but easy to recover. i was told where she was, which wasnt far at all, talked to the person who had her, he got $200 out of me to let her go. As soon as we made the switch and agreement a snake jumped up and bit me on the left arm above my wrist. I tried to pull it off and it just stretched and like was holding on and didnt want to release his fangs and mouth off of my arm, so I shoved his body back on my arm with an upward movement releasing the snake off of my arm. I threw it to the side while the whole time the snake was going crazy trying to attack me. I left and got in a vehicle to drive myself to a hospital, on the way i started to feal weird as if the snake were venomous and got me good with somethin i wasnt happy to have but at the same time wasnt worried to much just wanted to get to a hospital and I knew i would be ok. than I woke up :-/