meaning of dreams wife

My wife and I were in Belize. We've never been there, me for the archaeology and she for the ethnopharmacology ... and both of us for the bird watching.

My wife isn't with me, and I'm with an archaeologist. The archaeologist changes from man to woman each time I look up. The male arch is dressed in contemporary clothing, but the woman is dressed in the old "classic" explorer; the jhodpur pants, patent leather boots, white shirt and neck kerchief.

We are searching through the brown leaves on the ground, when we find a small impression in the dirt. We begin to dig with only our hands and come across an unknown number of clay tubes. I'm handed one by the archaeologist to look in the broken, but open and intact area. I start to pull out small Asian jade and precious stone Buddhas ... the Buddhas are carved out of these stones. The one I looked at last was a crystal filled with the relics of the Buddha (sarira/ringsel).

I awoke.