meaning of dreams school

the other night i had this dream in which i had to find my siblings.it start like this, i was at a school that was under going a room change. what i mean is that teachers and students are changing their room appearances. school in my thought was suppose to be close for event like this, but students were hanging around and i even met a student at my real school there.
she was painting on the wall of the school, she was painting me with my hair down but as she saw me she didn't know me. i had this second thought that i had lie to her somehow when i was in another human appearances. i told her something which i could not remember and i left her standing their frozen unable to respond.
then i enter a building of the school where i watch a show where students present their class new appearances. the room was a bit dark with soft red chair. i sat on a single red chair, to my right there was another single chair use by two males. one male was sitting on the chair while the other was sitting on the hand of the chair to the right of the man. my chair was touching the chair to my left. the chair were place in couple like this, like twos or fours.
somehow they turn and saw me, they said something to each other and left. i notice they left, then the stage people were talking about ears type and they point to me and said i represent a bad ear example. i did not get what they mean by bad. a guy who came to sat on the chair that the two guys left, explain to me what they mean. it was something about piercing ears. i did not remember what he said, but i remember him showing me a stick, a sliver stick that was use to pierce the ear. the stick doesn't look sharp, it had a flat end and a design at the other end which i do not remember.
then they were closing and before we even left the light went off, i thought it was very rude. so he told me to grab the other parts of his materials (sticks) and i did and we went down some stairs. then we go through a drive way, he went before me and did not wait for me. i had to look for cars before going, i went with him because i thought he was taking me home. he took me out of town and refuse to tell me where he is taking me. i start to yell that my parent will be angry if they did not find me waiting at school, so he let me use his cellphone to call my parent and tell then when i will come back to the school. it will be around 2 closely to 3 pm for them to pick me from school, though that dream was we will be going home at 12 Pm, if my memory did not trick me.
then i was complaining how hungry i was and he said to turn left where there were a restaurant. there i meet my mom, two brother and my second sister. we were inside sitting on a table the man was not there. the waiter was like a pig ,fat, pig nose and pig ear. there were another table of people, the people look creepy. they serve us food and a whole pig, small pig. when the other table left, they made the new waiter, which is a woman angry and she handled me the dishes and tell me to take it to the kitchen.
i could not find the sink so i ask the cook which was the first waiter i saw. sudden i just know where to pull, a crack in the wall, pushing aside all the things lending or blocking it and there, inside the wall on the side i pull, there were a sink and i left the dishes there. i could not remember next things that happen, then suddenly i was at a little table and there were my little sister and a boy i did not know. i told the boy to watch my and sister and told my sister to stay there, she was not suppose to be there and my mom and little brother was gonna through out the whole next event.
i just know i had to look and i found my first brother and second sister each in a different bed room. what i thought in the dream was that they were meant to married someone that is why they were place in a bedroom, but i think i went against that. i found the three keys, don't remember exactly how many, we escape but then we were back in again. and once again i repeat and found my two sibling in the room but this time, two male stand in the door way, blocking the light. one had standing spiky hair and another had girl style short hair that fall down to cover his ears but did not touch his shoulder. they chase me, i think the spiky hair one did, did not remember seeing the long hair one chasing. when i was about to turn a corner i pull out wires and control it with my hands not touching, to go around the guy and hold them down. when i found the room where the key were keep, there were so many that i took three i thought was right. when i reach the entrance i throw one at a time at the door, none work then i took the last two i throw and throw them at the same times and it did not work. i was lock in and i lost.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------months ago i had a similar dream that had to do with opening room too. i was in this house, it appear to be like a haunt house. i remember it had a darkness to it. i think the wall was light blue. the hall way was dark and the thunder was crying although i could not hear it, i know because the house was light up when thunder flashes. i open a room to see many dolls and i open many other doors to see them empty, no bed just darkness. and then i was on the last one on a dead end and there i found it to have a bit of light and a bed and a man in it. the man had long hair, the hair look like it can be sliver, blond or white. to me it look more white and colorless. i did not remember how he look like, but i had a mix feeling of longing after thinking about it. his chest were naked and i could see the perfect paleness of his chest. so perfect that i could say i fell in love. i had this feeling he was not human, or that he did not live on earth. his skin did not seem to had any color, just pale. the room was dark and littlely lit so not all description can be totally correct, i myself cloud not guess his skin tone and did not very much remember did i look a the face or not. but i can tell that he is slender and tall from the distance that i saw from the door. and he seem to be a sleep. i could not describe his pant, my memory was not clear but i was sure it was not jean that he wear.----after thinking about the dream, i had this feeling that the boy from the first dream, the one with the girl short hair style look familiar to the guy i found in the room. just that the boy look younger, like in his teen. i had the same feeling, almost, and a attachment even though he was the enemies.
i'm 16 years ago, female. i believe what i do every day does not have anything to do with this. i'm not in a relationship and never had, but i do not like dark. i always feel a presence at the side of the bed. if i think hard, i can make out a form like a shadow. if i fell silent in my mind and forget something, i don't know what the things was but if i think hard and close the awareness of the surround, and focus on my body i feel arms around me. might just be my imagination, but i don't know.the presence at the side of the bed, i had ever since i was kid in junior school, but the arm feeling, i just had when i start to go into mediation.