meaning of dreams money job

I was dreaming of two swans on a pond - one white and the other grey. There was a snake coming down the stream that lead to the pond and I thought for a moment that the snake was going to get the swans but it turned towards me. I didn't move as I new there was glass between me and the snake and it ended up bumping into the glass window. A short time later that night I had a dream that there were many (12 or more) toucans / parrots (sort of a cross between them, orange and gold but shorter bills than normal toucans) sitting in some trees that were in blossom. Very beautiful, very peacefull.
Other info: Recently started a new job, excited about the possibilities. Home life a bit stressfull trying to get it all done. Some concerns about money.

Download Dream Books