meaning of dreams boyfirend dream books

about 3 months ago my boyfriend broke up with because i kissed another guy. i begged and pleaded him back for all those months and he just went from talking to me to completely shutting me out. i have another boyfriend now but i still miss my ex, i was in love with him. lastnight i had a dream that me and my mother went to his house to talk to his parents. he was upstairs playing a videogame, my mother made me tell his parents the way he has been treating me and the fact he completely ignores me. this upset his parents and they decided they would set him up so he would have to talk to me. so they got him to come downstairs and go outside to the backyard where i was. when he got there he seemed very angry and i told him i didn't want to do this, that it was his parents idea. his parents were watching so he hugged me and smiled but was saying how he didn't really care, he just wanted his parents to think he did. he said some hurtful things so i walked back inside and i was crying and said lets go mother. when we started to leave my ex, colton, told his dad to bring me back and his dad said i had already left and colton just repeated bring her back her. he said that he loves me. and then his dad offered him his brand new car if he would get back together with me, colton didn't want to get back together with me but he agreed so he could have the car. i came back to talk to him and then soon realized the trade him and his dad made and i yelled and said he couldn't buy me. colton just laughed like a complete jerk and started acting like he could care less. so i slapped him hard! three times right in the face then drove off. when i drove off i looked at him and his face was red and bleeding and in complete shock. that's the end of my dream. this was the first time i have ever had a dream that i caused harm to him, he's always in my dreams but its always that he's nice and loves me or just memories. i don't understand why i hurt him.
Other info: my ex boyfriend, colton, does not speak to me at all at this point in my life even though i try to get him too


Download Dream Books