I have been having these dreams since i was a small girl

I have been having these dreams since i was a small girl, i am below this dam near the spillway and on this road that i always walk to is this place i call a weigh station of spirits that are coming and going inside of this place perhaps a huge port hole they are coming and going all the time. I have seen people there sitting and i know they are waiting. and sometimes i get into the water right there at the bottom of the spillway and i float down this river, one time the river was covered with snow and yet i got into it and started to just float. That dream happened when my cousin died i saw him there at the dam walking below it and just gazing out as he walked. I always received insight wherever i go there. I live just a few miles from a famous dam and i drive there just to look at it and recall my dreams in truth i call them my dam visits and have learned when ever i dream about the dam someone is going to pass. I also know that my dad when through there as did other family members of mine.