I dream about the guy I really like

: Later today, I dream about the guy I really like. In that dream, I was looking through what was inside his backpack. And I found out three interesting things: a pack of pantyliners(my fave brand), a bracelet that seem like a rosary bead, and a ring that is made of jade but is blue (my fave color). When I saw the ring I placed it in my finger.
*This guy and I are a bit complicated. He said he likes me and I said I like him but we didn't do anything as to take that "like" feelings into the next level. Last month he broke the news to me that he's leaving Beijing (where we are both working & living at the moment) for good later this month. But he will take a trip around Southeast Asia before he heads home and I might end up taking some trips with him as he will be in the Philippines when I'll be there as I will have my vacation there. So I guess, my feelings were a bit mixed up with the whole situation that I may not have the chance of seeing him ever again after this and the idea that no development is happening between us despite the things we do together. I guess we have this unspoken thing that we do like each other but we are better off as friends. It's kind of lame and pathetic on my part but yes I'm trying so hard to forget and deny my "special" feelings for him. And today, the dream was kind of surreal that it feels like it was actually happening. It happened after lunch as I was taking my afternoon nap.
Thanks...and I hope I could somehow know what to do when I get what it means about this dream ;)

Other info: He always have this backpack wherever he goes and with the rosary bead, I'm a devote Catholic but he is a non practicing Christian.