gothic dream

I started off in this gothic dark city around a large group of people. Then this lately who somehow changed into a man asked the big group if they want to take pictures, so we all said yes. Then she said we had to be 21 so I lied and said I was , because I'm 19 and if you weren't 21 you had to stand by the wall. Suddenly everyone noticed this statue hanging on top of the younger group of this thing that looked like Satan with long legs an huge wings bending down with his head down. Everyone got scared and moved away from the wall. They took the statue and burned it and when I came back to that part of the city the next day everyone was in chaos because the statue was back on the wall not burnt. After that experience I ran to someones house I don't know who it was in my dream but I looked under his table and there were bushes of thorns and I don't know why but I started sliding all the thorns off the stems and when I saw the thorns fall on the ground next to it were a litter of kittens and when I picked one up the guy said "I wouldn't do that if I were you" and when I questioned him I looked into the face of the cat and it had the most evil face with this demonic voice saying "I'm still alive" and the cat started laughing in an evil way and that's when all the cats burst and there blood was all over the furniture and it got on this guy who was sleeping on the couch. That's when I got so terrified I tried breaking the window to get out but couldn't and I woke up after that.