college house dreams

I dreamt that I was in my old college house with my boyfriend and his entire family (about 15 people). I was trying to take a family photo and when I looked in the screen of the camera I noticed 3 white images that were in the way. I refocused the camera and looked again. The images were still there and this time I realized they were ghosts/spirits. Two of the ghosts were close girl friends that I lived with in that house (both are very much alive in real life) and for some reason one of them was holding a baby. In the dream I knew that they were dead and it seemed as though it had been a while since their death. I quickly tried to show my boyfriend what I was seeing through the camera but they disappeared when he looked. I tried to refocus the camera and looked at the screen and they were there again. At that point I realized that only I could see them and asked, "why me" and they said that I was the only one who would get it. What could this possible mean?