meaning of true dreams

I was with my mother, where I am not sure, then she tells me that if I don,t get in the car that she was leaving without me. I did not go, the next thing I know I am walking in a city trying to find my way home. I am totally lost and I am trying to get help from people on the street. It's dark. I see komodo dragons and am scared to keep going. Then night turns into day and I am still walking through the streets trying to find a way out of the city. Eventually someone points the direction that I have to go. Then I am walking through peoples yards and then I find myself in someones house. I see someone laying on the couch with me, a man. I leave and I feel that I have been molested. I am walking through a development and I am crying that my mother abandoned me I see a friend and they start making fun of me. This dream was very vivid and for one moment I knew that I was dreaming.

I am a 42 year old man and should not be dreaming like this. I have had dreams come true a day or two after I had them