meaning of dreams trip to a food festival

Okay so it starts off as a mother son trip to a food festival of some sort. So were driving and theres a almost 90 degree angle and mom still goes down it. i have the sense of falling like i do because of my fear of heigths. and ends up continueing the driving and i wake with a shock. and decided to stay home because of bad stomace pains. i went back to sleep. and now im at the food festival with people walking around tasting foods and very folk like music playing. and im walking around and i see very familar friends and we talk. and mid conversation i see in the bottom of my pervial a set of very female eyes. and i cant see but people are screaming. and soon my vision returns and shows the festival in ruins. and wake to the same sudden shock. and decided to sleep once more. the dream comes to being at my school talking to random people i see at school but not talk to. and go to the front office about me being sick andi decided to just visit school and they let me go back home, well walking out of the office. and older man looks at me and i see the same pair of eyes over his head. his eyes go black and attack me. i sucessfully defend him off but run away as he starts to reck the office. i see a few friends on the sidewalk and i go into the demonic state again and but with a 3rd person view and see my self start to go off. and as i return im in the car with my mother and going down the steep road except this time i fly off and fall about 1000 feet it seemed like with the feeling of falling and i hit the ground as i do i wake up

Im 15 years old, recently had a job that seems to overwhelm me a little. having a rough love life,big oppertunitys are comming forth to me, scared of heigths, dads a cook(could be use of the food festival) and afraid of hiegths