meaning of dreams Thanksgiving Twilight

. I am a freshman in college. I am home for Thanksgiving break. Last night, my forth night home, i had a dream about a trip i took with some family members and some friends. I mostly remember my brother, Joseph, and love my interest, Trevor, being there. We went to Volterra, Italy as in the Twilight Saga. I saw New Moon three days ago and I have been reading the Twilight...the first book in the saga. Okay so back to the dream, I was in Volterra with friends all around (none i can thorougly remember) and we were just wondering throughout this Roman building. We saw many cast members from New Moon, i assume they were still in character in my dream. They didn't play a big part in my dream though, just the location. While in this building Trevor and I found a room that was either empty or with a crib in it...i can't exactly remember. The room was very light and there was a window or balcony. The sun was drifting off, the way it looks during fall at around 4. We were overlooking water and i saw slight movement in the water. Thinking this was real life I told Trevor how i hoped it was a whale because i had had 3 dreams about them before. (twice i just dreamed about seeing them and another dream i discovered a new kind of whale that only comes out at night) So back to this dream after i told trevor we both watched a huge humpback or grey whale flip right by the window. the building was over water on the back side of it, but it seemed deep, not shallow. I remember being so excited about this in my dream because i thought this was all real life and that it meant all my whale dreams were coming true...this is all i remember.