meaning of dreams party

in the dream i was about to go to a party, it seemed everyone in the family was going, it felt very hectic and stressing. i had purple jeans and a white shirt, i dont know how, i notice it got wet, so i get mad, but it seems i had no clothes there so i grab my friends baby ad he was sick....my friends ex-mother in law grabs the baby and i tell her he was very sick, hes had fever, diahrreah, and has been vomiting allot.so she takes the baby.when i look to the living room my little sister and some other little girl were sleeping on their own vomit, it was yellow and really chunky..... without moving im suddenly i a store (bodega)...i see a man very pale,had a misterious look and accompanied by a woman...(never seen them before in my life or in any other dream), i was affraid, it was a bit dark, but still i walk closer, they dont talk, he looks at me for same time, the turns away, they were, mixing perfumes in a small white with small blue details ceramic bowl..inside the bowl there were three smaller objects filled with perfumes of different colors(i cant remember these colors) they proceeded to fill the bowl with more perfume, leaving the 3 ojects stiil inside...when the perfume filled over the 3 small containers it turned pink...i turned and opened the door to leave and people came at me with baseball bats, i felt frightend and jumped back in the store the misterious guy gave me a spray bottle witch somehow made me feel secure and left the store friends were waiting to walk me home..i asked them, why they tried to scare me,they said they had gotten and were running to the store so i started walking with them it was dark out i felt uncomfortale with them as if they wated to do something bad to me......when we got to the party it was morning with a nice clear sky, there was a naked corpse...the police arrived....one cop only...a window smashed and head and a pair of legs hit the ground...the officer got more scared than me and my "friends" did, a guy told him to call for back up..when i look to the right, a pair of arms where hopping in to another house i felt wierded out but not scared...i look to the left and the corpse o the floor started spreading blood from her but...i told my "friends" we should say our goodbyes to the dead people before we all went back home...so i said..goodbye guys, were really going to miss u, and im sorry for what happened to you ...ad that is when i woke up


im 19 years old i have 1 little sister....6 brothers......my little niece was sick and was take to the hospital yesterday, she was bleeding thru her but..ive been very worried for her. i work as a waitress in parties......i just finished beauty school. this is the first time i remember a dream so clearly ad with so may details