meaning of dreams fiancee

My first dream was about 4 months ago, when my fiancee broke up with me... I dreamed a week after he was leaving me. I was driving with a nurse which i love so much, but she passed away a week before i had this dream and she was burried already. but a big red truck like a firetruck was coming our way, shile standing at a T-road, we were about to turn right and the truck almost hit us, but the nurse was very wise to reverse the car... in the meantime i closed my eyes cos i didn't want to see how we were going to die, but when i open my eyes there was blood coming out infront of the car. I was really scared after this dream.... Last night i had another dream after almost 5 months of my previous dream. But this time it was a joyfull feeling. I went for a jog on the road, but when i was on my way back.. my ex-fiancee was parking on my way and he was calling me, so i ran to him. He asked if i can just listen to him, so i said yes, but i need to go home first and he said "no problem" but he was smiling at me. When i got home my mom was also coming out of her room and i told her what just happened, and she said to me "go!!!!!!!!!!!" while i was getting ready a brand new red truck was passing my house again, and the truck reverse back. So i told my mom that my way is more clear now that the truck is gone, so i was well on my way to my fiancee... It was a very joyfull dream and feeling.... Thing is my passed away more than 2 years ago, but she was also happy for me... I woke up with a smile on my face.....

Me and my fiancee is not back together yet, and this is my greatest wish that i can be with him again. He asked me not to contact him ever again, but than his leaving me messages in my text file. but i can't make out was his trying to tell me.