meaning of dreams college proffessor

Reality: I dream about my college proffessor( male) I'm a female, often. He is a married man but I believe he is not happy. I think he is attractive.Dreams: he and I met up for drinks and ended up telling each other that we were head over hills for one another. We were driving down a small path in the woods, things were heating up between us then boom we hit a tree, neither of us hurt, we kissed for the first tome and then I woke up.Another dream about him: we met up and we went to his house, he was divorced in the dream at this point. We left his house and to see my mom in some small town that I had never been to before. Two other people were with us but I don't know who they were. I go in the house to talk to my mom for a minute, he stays in the car. When I come back out the other two people tell me that he had to go ( he left on foot) because there was a tornado coming that was a 6.5. He worked for the weather team. So I went after him on foot, caught up to him and he told me to get in a safe place and he would see me when it was over. I ended up in a little gas station with a bunch of people I didn't know and a tornado formed right outside the door, someone from behind me told us to grab the tornado inside, so we did and it disappeared. Then all of a sudden the building was lifted off the ground and we started spinning. We finally landed right outside of town. I immediately took off running to find him. I found him, he was very happy to see me uninjured. He kissed me and I woke up. In all of the dreams that I have had about him a few of the same things occur: anytime things start getting hot between us something always happens that stops it, we always get seperated but find each other before I wake up, and I always wake up right after he kisses me. Please HELP me this is driving me crazy????