family dream

My dream begins off where my mother, two brothers, my sister and I are driving home from night church in my dad's old suburban. It is late at night because we left church around 9:30 p.m. We are all very young. I am around seven in the dream, my sister would be eight then. We are stopped at a red light on one side of a large intersection. I am sitting in the middle of my younger brother and my older sister. My older brother and mom are in the front. Suddenly, my sister's door is opened and dark arms reach in and grab her. I dont see any part of the person except their arms, which are dark like shadows. She screams as she is pulled backwards by the arms. I look out her door to see her short, naturally bleach blonde hair, flying over her face as she is pulled away. Everyone in the car reacts, but no one gets out and chases after the person who took her.

I've never had a dream that was so clear to me. Also, it's the only dream I have ever had that I think about regularly. I think I may have had this dream more than once.