desert dreams

im a 14 year old girl living in the glorious town of londonlast night i had a very strange and worrying dreamThere was a little in the beginning of my dream which i cant remember but it wasnt importantSuddenly in in this desert, but its not a normal desert it is a dirty white couour and is covered in rocks and other thingsIn this desert there is a group of people who i know (i dont know who it was i just remeber that i knew them which means they were either family or friends) thay are holding small portabe fans to keep away these strange insects which are everywhere. I cant see them at first but then a few come out of the ground and then i see some in the air which means they can fly and go underground. The strange insects are th same dirty white colour as the desert.I then walk away from the group of people and find myself at the base of this strange hill/very small mountain and as i move around the hill i see a vulture. It was a small vuture and a the same dirty white but i knew instantly it was a vulture. This vulture was picking at a dead animal or a human being i coudnt tell as it was open and bloodyi then yet again moved around the mountain to get away from the vulture as it looked like it was gonna attack meI was cimbing the mountain at the same time too and soon i was at the top. This mountain was basicaly a pile of rocks so it was quite wobbly and went i got to the top i lifted my arms up and scremed with joythis was the onli part of my dream where i was happyin the next scene i was yet again at the bottom of the mountain but this time ther was somone there too. My unce and a woman next to him, i know what this part meansmy uncle is comin tomorrow with his new wife who we have not met beforemy uncle was kneeling and looking at something the vulture was also next to himHe then took a cd out of some sort of a cd or dvd player and ate iti also know what this part means as my uncle did not want me to see it, my uncle is known for having secrets and hiding things so this is what it was signifing.My uncle then said that i was lucky that Pearl (this turns out to be the vutures name) had not eaten me the first time she had seen meThis is the end of my dreamplease try and tell me what a this means