monk dream

I had somehow met a monk, who i became very good friends with. Another older monk came into the dream, and I was talking, and then, I was explaining the loss of a very good friend, and I started to cry. I buried my face into his robes, and he told me to let it all out. He patted me on the back and let me cry. Later in the dream, the monks were gone, and I was near the woods on a road. I was about to go into the woods, and a deer ran into me. My hand was covered in white residue, where upon the deer turned around, and told me that it tasted good, and then ran off. I entered the woods with a dog and more deer running. I began to run to, as i was in danger of someone chasing me. A small dog, of darker color was running beside me, and was looking for a way to "save" me. The flashlights from the people following me became closer and closer, and we ended up near a creek, and I didn't know where else to turn, so i laid in the creek, belly down, and pretended as if I were dead. The dog looked forlornly at me. The last thing I remember was trying to breathe in the water without making bubbles.