meaning of hawks dreams

"I was laying in bed, next to a big window, when 2 hawks, one grey (obviously the female) and a white with red wing and tail feathers (male) landed in front of the window. I open the window a little and they came nearer, playing with my finger, not biting, just nibling, I opened the window wider and the flew in. But as they landed they changed in to cats, the grey one walk off to where my son layed on the groun and started playing with him, The male, red and white, started rubbing and playing with me, and everywhere I go this cat comes. It does not bite or hiss, just purr and staying close. After I when to the lounge where other people are sitting, I pick up the cat to take back to the room. In the room they climed out of the window and changed back to hawks and flew away."


I am 47, single, white woman and stay with my son, 16 alone in a small flat. My life is very quite, I do not go out very often, no male friends. Work is not to stressfull, but the days is getting long and tiring. I've hurt myself spring cleaning the flat past weekend, my back and neck, and sleep a bit difficultly. I don't have any other problems, maybe a bit financially, but who does not. This dream is confusing me, as I never before dreamed of hawks or cat for that matter, although I do have a big black cat.