die matrix dreams

In my dream I was going to die or be attacked by something negative but my mouth was fused shut. Like in the "matrix". I was trying to scream but no one could hear me. I remember thinking that maybe if i screamed loud enough maybe my parents who live two floors above me would hear me. but almost no sound came out b/c my lips were fused. I tried using my new ipod that i bought but it wasn't working. I had spent alot of time setting it up and making sure it worked right but when i needed it to work it kept breaking and messing up. and the more i tried to scream or use my ipod, the more stressful it got b/c i knew i was going to die and i was not able to communicate with anyone... no one could hear me

I am 27 have a great job that i love and wonderful friends and family... thats why this doesn't make sense