10 dreams

I was searching for a photo camera, in an old shop, it had shelves, and they contained a bunch of old papers and books, they were bursting, they were very messy too, then an elderly woman (she was the sales girl) had a piece of cardboard on the table which said ( $5 and $10) and i was asking her how much a pink camera was, and she said it was $5, i was in this shop with my friend btw. The old lady, had a neat bun and she was wearing a loose green shirt, and brown linen pants, she had wrinkled skin but she looked really kind, then I chose the pink camera, and i payed her the money, and just as we were about to leave this young woman jumped inside screaming wildly, and she started attacking the poor old woman, the old woman started beating her with a stick. then the dream stopped and i woke up.

Dream 2.
I found myself in a nightclub and everything was dark and the club was very crowded, i was dressed in a very tarty outfit. a Male placed his hand on my lower back and he was smiling at me. There was an absolute darkness in there, and alot of noise and people, Green lazers too. Then i found myself in a Jeep, in the backseat, talking to Ciara (the hip hop artist) and she was dressed in black and a blue tie. she looked relaxed and she was smiling at me. then suddently i found myself in a party where everybody was dressed in red, the people where all brunettes dancing in red short dresses they looked happy also.

Dream 3.
I was at home with my eldest sister, The house seemed quite and peaceful, the balconies were closed, then suddently i open the balcony and sunlight comes through, i stand in the balcony admiring the sun and right next to me there was a window and i saw a big pig coming out of it. it wasnt flying or anything it was just there, half outside and half inside. it looked ugly. then i closed the balcony and my sister opened it, i kept closing and she kept opening, but i was disgusted because whenever i open it i see the pig.

Dream 4.
I was chatting on my computer, outside the sun was setting, then i look over my shoulder and i see the curtain (on it) where 5 scorpions, they weren't big or anything but they looked horrible. i got scared and tried to shake them off the curtain, but no use.. then i went out into the other balcony and i saw a black spider with very long legs and a red head coming towards me, walking sideways, i started panicking, then suddently i find myself in an empty room, all white and i start to choke and i cough up blood.

Dream 5.

The sun was setting, and i was sitting in a limosine with a swedish girl, i was talking in swedish too (i dont remember what i said) the girl had blonde haiir and she looked incredibly young, then the sky turned into a cobalt blue, and there were alot of stars in the sky. back at home my mum was dressed in a purple dress and she was barefoot sitting in the balcony, she told me to leave before its 8 o'clock. then me and the swedish girl, we left in a limosine, but this time there were 2 guys with her.

Dream 6.

i walked into a bar, walked down a few steps and i see this guy i dated a couple of times, he smiles at me and tells me he has cancer, he tells me this news and he is not bothered by it at all, infact he was smiling. then i went off to a bathroom, it was big and white, and this blonde woman with curls and a black coat came in and told me, forget the past you don't need it, and she tore a black and white photograph and she flushed it down the toilet. then she gave me an apple.

Dream 7.

i was on the bus with 2 men, next to my house one of them was wearing a thick red framed glasses, the other one i do not remember his face. as the bus was moving i was screaming HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME, i was more crying them than actually screaming them with rage or anger, i felt helpless.

Dream 8.
Me and my mother were in the middle of nowehere. with only 1 shop in sight. my mom decided to buy food, she comes out with a brown bag.. We both drive off and come near a deserted haunted house, i felt an extreme sense of fearmy heart was pouding in my ears, i start begging my mom not to go in there, but she doesnt listen to me, i keep begging her, i say please around a 50 times.. but for nothing, coz she went in, then i heard a scream, i tried to peer thro the window but no use, the piece of iron that was under my feet collapsed and i fell in a hole. this dream scared me so much i spent my whole day in a horrible mood.

Dream 9.

im walking in a forest with a guy, he had a tanned skin.. then suddently in the sticky soil i see a bright yellow really long and thick cobra moving around. it didnt harm us or anything, the guy smiles at me.

Dream 10.

me and my mom were in an aeroplane and my mom was barefoot and the sun was setting..

Dream 11.

i was talking to a guy with long hair, round glasses and he kissed me, then i was in my mom's bedroom and it was in total darkness, the bedsheets were green and my sister was lying on the bed with my mom, they looked unconscious.. then i went to a reception area and it was so well lit, and this brunette woman told me the party was cancelled, then i found myself in a maze. the ground was brown soil, and there was a solid grey door infront of me i opened it and found the long haired guy with glasses, we started kissing and he sat down on a chair. and i was on his lap..