meaning of moster dreams

I'm living back with my mom on her 5 acres outside of town. Down behind her house is some woods. I have dreamed of this "monster" before in 2 or 3 other dreams. Never before having been chased by him until this one. 'I was down back by the corrals. There were some cows in the big part. I was watching them and all of a sudden they got startled. I opened the gate to let them out but instead it turned into this box with them inside of it. I knew it was the "monster". I backed up and heard the cows mooing loud. I ran to the other side of the corrals and I was looking for him. I didn't see him. I was sneaking around so he couldn't hear me. I saw him walk out of the all grass and he looked right at me, he didn't see me and I saw that his eyes were white. He was blind. I walked slowly back up to the house and shut and locked the door. I got my dog in so he wouldn't bark at the "monster". I went into my dad's bedroom and got a shotgun. When I returned to the door the bottom half of it was open. I turned around and walked into the living room. I saw him and he must have heard me walking because he took off after me. I turned around to shoot at him and when I did, he turned into a woman. I went and got 2 more bullets and when I returned. the "monster" was gone. I heard something behind me and I took off running' I woke up with my legs kicking and me shaking. The monster was dark and hairy and was big. I can see him clear as day like I have seen him in real life.