meaning of dreams: house

have had this dream twice in a week. 1st time I walked out of my house-which looked a lot like my Mothers house(the house I grew up in) from the outside but inside it was my house. When I walked out I noticed their was a large pile if Crap (for lack of a better term) seeping from under the foundation next to the house. Looked as if the sewage had sprung a leak. There was no smell, but it as obvious what it was. I went back inside to tell my husband and I woke up. A few days later the dream came back. this time I was in my house with my son (he is now married and does not live with me) who iis very ill and I am trying to take care of him when he suddenly dies. I am distraught because I am alone and was not able to help him. I hear my husband's car outside so I go to the front door and when I open it there is my husband on the stoop of what looks like my mothers old house with my youngest daughter who looks to be about 5, but she is actually 16 now. I try to tell them what has happened to our son but my husband says they have to leave. I then notice as they are walking to the car that there is this Crap all over the yard now...piles and piles of it. I yell at him, don't you see this mess and he says, what mess and continues to walk away with my daughter. I just stand there watching him leave thinking now I have to clean up all this Crap and what about my son, my son.