a dream that scared me

So i had a dream and it truely did scare me. I was at my moms house and in her room on the second floor.for some reason there were boxes in he room and one lamp on the floor, like she was either moving out or moving in. I've had dreams before that i had been in labor, occurring in many different places, in these dreams. well i was in my moms room and i had gone into labor and within minutes delivered a baby girl. The ubilical cord was still attatched and i had left her because i was scared. i went downstairs to look for my mom. i was crying and i couldnt find anyone. i went outside and i ran into some friends but they all looked at me like i was crazy and didnt know if they should send me to a mental hospital or get me on some serious medication. i was crying so hard, on the ground because i was so scared. No one would help me. i ran back into the house and up the stairs. by the time i had gotten to the room, the baby i had given birth to just moments before was lying on the floor, dead... it looked plastic. and the dream was over.