baby dreams

i have had dreams of giving birth to dead babies since i was 14 years old. I had my first period on my 14th birthday and was hospitalised from hemoraging. i have had cysts on my ovaries and had to have half an ovary removed. I am now 25 and have been on no contraceptives for 2 yrs and have not fallen pregnant yet.The dreams are sometimes nursing me baby and then all of a sudden the baby grows another head and turns green and dies, sometimes I dream that my baby has fallen into a pool and as she sinks to the bottom i watch her helplessly and her face distorts and she looks deformed, someone saves her and gives her to me but her face stays deformed.I also dream about finding sick, deformed or abandoned babies and I have to look after them.I have had dreams about giving birth and the baby comes out with another twin inside it and then the smaller twin tears out of the baby.

Do these dreams mean that I will never have a baby