meaning of pop up displays dreams: driving

In my dream, I was driving fast through a mountainous region, skin to the swiss alps, in a small car with my intern. We were rushing to get somewhere and when we arrived, we entered a house. The was some one in the house who was not good. First my intern was shot by a gun and then when I was facing the floor but elevated above it, I was shot in the mouth from below. Then people came in the house that we knew (friends- I felt). I could here them worrying about us as they thought we were dead. I was observing this as though a fly on the wall. They went to my intern and she said "i'm okay" and went into a lengthy description of how the bullet went in her side but exited through the other side. She seemed fine. Then the friends came to me and turned me over and I realized I was okay. I could re-enact how the bullet entered the bottom of my lip but then exited through my cheek. As I was explaining my theory to them my voice suddenly was jarbled and I couldn't speak because my teeth were falling out of place. They had gotten knocked out from the bullet. They all came loose and fell out into my hands.