meaning of dreams: war

I was in a friends apartment getting my dog (which I no longer have), when my friends came home. We were in the apt talking when a group of men in black burst into the apt. My friends were sitting on one side of the room and the intruders on the other. I got up and ran over to the intruders and started slitting their throats. Some escaped and I told my friends to hide in a closet so I could go and see if they were gone and it was safe. I thought they left and everyone came out of the closet. Then I saw more men running up to the apt. I find myself in a vehicle which these men. One is arabic and he said he has a bomb and I see it in a cup holder by the center console. He said its going to go off soon so I opened the door and jumped out of the vehicle. I ran under a barbed wire fence and this man got out of the vehicle and was wearing a black trench coat. He had a high powered rfle and a revolver. He was shooting at me with the rifle which was on a tripod as I was running in and out of trees. The man catches up with me and I grab his revolver and try to shoot him but it misfires so I try again and I hit him. He dropos the rifle and I pick it up and shoot him and say that this is the biggset rifle I have ever shot. I then find myself running and I run into a theatre to hide. This big woman who reminds me of Mimi on the Drew Carey show finds me and she yells that she has found me! I escape and run into this room that has an ice machine and stainless steel tables with coolers ( beach coolers) under them and I hide behind a cooler. This woman walks in and is talking about going to the Bahamas while filling her cooler with ice. Thats all I remember