meaning of dreams: kiss

Okay. So this guy and I have been on and off for several years. The last time we broke up he kissed one of his girlfriends. Needless to say it crushed me. But now he really cares about me and were starting to get serious one night I had two dreams.. Both completly different. Dream 1We drove two hours to meet his family(never met them before) and when we got there I had food poisening. He held my hair and sat by me the whole time I was throwing up. He helped me get cleaned up. I fell asleep near the toilet and he carried me to my bed. When he put me down I wouldn't let him let go of me. he spent the whole night holding me in his arms. I took a big breath when I woke up and he kissed my neck. We started kissing passionatly.. I said wait isn't your family still here? He said no they'll be gone for two hours. (we've never had sex before) so we jumped in the shower together.. Then it switched to the second dream

Dream 2 He was walking with his arm around another girl at a carnival. So I asked this complete stranger if he would hold my hand and all that to make him jealous. He said yes and so we hugged and walked around to make my bf jealous.. Then radomly bf(let's call him j) j kisses this other girl so I pulled the stranger in and kissed the stranger when j was staring right at us. J looked almost shocked and sad and he just whispered why. Like I was the one doing something horrible...