meaning of dreams: bird attack

I'm in a dark, black stormy place, like a stormy lake. I have to go into a building and when I open the door the room is a maze that I have to go through and I am afraid. When I enter the maze I am attacked by hundreds of birds that have razor beaks and they attack me and pierce my skin over and over again. When I finally get to the end of the maze there is my ex-husband and he has my daugher (not his daughter). I am crying and begging him to give her back to me. I tell him that he knows what he is doing, he is buying her things and treating her nice, but soon he will turn on her and treat her terribly and crush her. He laughs in the maniacal laugh and says he knows it but so what, he is enjoying this. I'm trying to reach Alisha, but she can't hear me. There are other people around but I don't know them Pete (my ex) is treating me like I am nothing and just continues to laugh at me and seem indifferent to my crys. Then I turn around and I am back in the storm and facing the door to the maze. I go through this over and over again in the same night, the same dream repeatedly