meaning of dreams: vampire

Its dark and i see a man holding and forcing a woman. Then he bites her neck and drinks her blood. There is also another young vamp next to him watching, i see his fangs as he growls when the other vamp is drinking her blood. Then there is a loud noise. Then from the forest there are 2 people with a huge animal(like a horse) come and kill the young vampire during the fight. The woman who has now become a vampire smiles as she sees the vampire being killed. I could see the revenge in her eyes.Then i am told by someone that i have to kill the other vampire who sucked blood from the women and i am given a huge weapon which looks like a bow and arrow. Its too heavy for me and i think 'how can i do this? i am not trained to fight and how can I kill a vampire?' then my sister asks me to wash my face as its yellow. I see my face in the mirror and see my yellow face and i notice i have only 1 earring. Then the situation changes, someone gives me a huge cup of blood and asks me to drink it and do some ritual at a particular time. I think this will make me a vamp but he commands me to do it and he leaves. I then run and see people outside running too and i feel they know about the vampires. we are all running with fear that we may be killed and we run down the stairs. In between all this, i get a call from my ex and he says hes sorry and wants me back. This is the dream i had yesterday. hope u can help me.

i can also say my ex was a guy who would use other people for his personal gain. I have no contact for 4 months now. he also tortured the other girl badly who he cheated me with.

I have broken up after several long years of relationship as my ex cheated on me and abused me.i am still in the process of moving on. I get premonitions and am intutive but unable to understand what this dream exactly means.