meaning of dreams: halloween costumes

In the dream I was at a strange strip bar and I was dressing up in halloween costumes with my sisterm then I found myself outside at an electrical tower in the 1950's and people were like swinging off the towers, I felt very flirty in the dream. Then a guy I used to have deep feelings for walked out of the woods and told me to come with him so I walked with him through the woods and the whole time I wanted to hug him and tell him how I have always felt about him. Then I found myself out of the woods and he had given me several orange and yellow carnations with unusually thick stems, I turned and found my family and immediatly felt like they were judging the situation. I started feeling guilty like everyone knew I had feelings for him. I knew they felt this way because I am married with 2 children.