meaning of dream about the future

I had one of the most weirdest dreams, and here it is in a brief story. It started out everyone surrounding me, and all just like, "Oh my god! I can't believe your getting married!!!!" And I'm just like, "what the fuck!!?!?! To who?" And so the tram thing they have at the zoo pulls up, and all the people crowd in, and there where I'm supposed to sit is the guy I'm getting married to. So I get in, and he's holding an ice pack to his nuts, and I said "What happened to you?" And He said "I got it caught in the zipper" And I start laughing. So then he put his arm around me, and said "Your so weird" Ok, and the dude was really dorky looking, but mega cute. So, then it just goes to my like, bachelorette party, and I'm having a good time, me and my friend Kaylee are talking, and my friend Destani is in the corner, dressed like a hobo. And So these dudes I know, Brad and Ivan walk in, and Brad's like, "Do you really wanna get married?" And I'm like "I dont know? Do I have a choice?" So then, it goes to my wedding day, and I'm in like black jeans and stuff, so then I go to the dude and say "I'm not marrying you." So then his family walks in, and is all like, you look so pretty! And so I'm like, I guess I have to get married. Damn. Ok, so then I'm at the wedding, and I'm just standing there waiting for it to start, and then I woke up. I know that was prob long and boring, but it was like, one of the most weird things I've ever dreamed. It looked soo real. And I swear I've seen that dude before. But, idk, I'm just kinda freaked out by it.