meaning of army dream

My dream was that I was being drove to my unit to be picked up for drill with my army reserve unit, on my way there I looked outside the car window and saw children crying. I tried to make out their faces, but they were very blurry, After this I saw people waving to me, I tried to make out their faces as well. They had golden masks on with plain white eyes.
Eventually I made it to my unit. I got out of the car and I stood with my 2nd Platoon and We had all our gear on and weapons, but then suddenly I was all alone. I began to call out for them, and then, out of no where, I was surronded by different people. I didn't know any of them and they cursed me, and yelled many different things at me. I tried to yell to them to leave me alone, but they continued, I then fired at a random one of them with my weapon. Suddenly I was struck in different places. The pain was quite real. My eyes flickered and I saw what appeared to be an angel and she whispered something to me and I yelled. I then woke up in a cold sweat...