Ghost dream

I had a very vivid dream last night . I was with my daughter and we entered a house and we saw a deceased uncle of mine sitting in a chair reading a newspaper. My daughter and I looked at each other and were very nervous because we knew that we were looking at a ghost. He looked at us and said hi just like he always did and kept reading the paper. We walked into another room and my cousin who is his daughter was there. I said to her we are seeing a ghost and she agreed. In the next scene my daughter and I were looking at a wall and we relalized it was a door without any way of closing it. You could just push it and go outside. Next my uncle came in the room and said he would fix it and proceeded to do so. Then his wife who is also deceased came and started saying that she told him to finish that a long time ago.