two short dreams

I was walking to school all of the sudden I'm in a kinder gatedern yard. I am small and weak. I can no longer talk! Soon I am being chased by my enimes I try to scream. I can't no body can hear me. I see a teacher I run toward her I am slow too slow. My legs are weak I walk then crawl. I see her an old lady about 77 she picks me up and rocks me I am no longer in danger




my fiance broke up with me 2 months ago. I have been seeing another guy once aweek for 6 weeks now. I dreamt tonight that i was making out with my ex fiance and 2 teenage boys broke in our house. I touched one of them through the blankets as he was trying to pull them off me and i was trying to stay covered up. they ran out of the house and we chased them down and i started taunting one that was cornered . then he started chasing us and pulled a gun and was going to shoot my ex fiance, as he was trying to get over a chain link fence. thats when i woke up shaking and scared to death. i just wanted to cry at that point. the gunman had on a hoodie hiding his face. the gun was a short barreled riffle of some sort