train dream

I was sleeping on a bench in a train station, or airport. I was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, no tie. Next to me was a girl that i knew. We seemed older in the dream. She was sitting wearing a long dark pink skirt, blazer with flower, and a dark pink scarf. Then two teenage girls came. One of them was a copy of the girl sitting next to me, but was taller than her. The other girl was shorter than the girl i was sitting next to, but had looks as mine and as the girl next to me.The two teenage girls were asking their “mother”if they could say farewell to me. But she told them that their “father” is sleeping. So the two girls left. Then the short girl was telling the tall girl that she wants to gay farewell to me before i travel, and asked the tall girl she wants to come. So both of them came back, and i was awake by then sitting next to the girl.The short girl came hugging me and started crying saying i don’t want to leave before saying good bye to you. And the tall girl was standing watching and crying. I was shocked. Then the tall girl came and also hugged and said don’t leave. I was even more shocked, but i started rubbing their back and saying to them, ok stop crying we are not going to leave. I was smiling and i saw the girl next to me smiling while rubbing tears of from her eyes.