relationship dream

Some history for you to better understand my dream: I just finished my freshman year of college. I've only had one seriously relationship in my life, we'll say his name is Brian, and we had to break-up before I left for college since I am so far away. I truly loved him and it took months for me to get over him, although I believe I will never truly be over him since he was my first love. Also I am still fairly close to him and talk to him every now and then since his younger brother is my best friend. He hasn't been in a relationship in the six or so months since our break-up and neither have I until now. I just started seeing another guy, who's name also happens to be Brian.
My dream starts out at a graduation or something similar for me. At the end of the ceremony I see my ex, Brian, and go running towards him. He's wearing black pants and a black dress shirt with a silver tie. I'm wearing a black skirt with a black blazer over a white shirt. Throughout the whole dream my white slip beneath my skirt keeps showing so I'm constantly adjusting it.
Brian holds his arms out and I jump into them and he crushes me to his body. When he finally lets go, he holds me about the waist as we walk out of the building. His grip is pretty firm.
He says something funny to me and I drape my arm across his stomach and kind of hug him for a second but when I start to let go he tells me, "Don't. That feels good." So I leave me arm there awkwardly but now I am suspicious because he seems mean, which is completely out of character for him. He starts talking about not letting me go and he pretty much says he wants me back. But I tell him we can't because I'll be going back to school in three months. Then he says something like, "I still want to do something with you" or "You need to do something for me." I have no clue what he's talking about so I keep quiet.
We keep walking and walking down these roads I'm unfamiliar with and he is slowly letting go until I stop and realize he is gone. I don't know where I am so I start running in the direction I think we came from. I remember wishing I had my cell phone so I could call my best friend who is back at the graduation party.
I come across a couple walking and ask them where the hospital is. For some reason that is where the graduation is taking place. I eventually make it back to the hospital and I go into a room where everyone is dancing. I see this guy I kind of know but haven't talked to in years, Barry, and I ask him to help me find Brian. He tells me to hang on a second. While I am waiting, this really handsome guy walks past me and I think he is dressed like Prince Charming. He smiles at me and says something like, "You're pretty," and keeps walking. Then I spot Brian's best friend, Will, so I go running up to him and I ask him if he's seen Brian. He tells me, "He was in the bathroom and he is really pissed." Then I shout back, "Well I'm pissed at him too!"
Then Barry and I leave to go find Ryan, with Will and his girlfriend following us. As we're walking out Barry asks me about the Prince Charming guy and I just said, "It's nothing, he hit on me, that's all." Then Barry replies, "Don't go out with him," in a very serious voice. I said, "No, no,no! I wouldn't. Plus, everyone knows I'm in love with Brian." (here I am referring to my ex although I don't know why). Barry looks at me weirdly and says, "Isn't that a little old fashioned?" I know he is remarking about the fact that I will only ever love one man and I make some excuse about how I have moved on.
The four of us keep walking and we make it to this cliff but the ravine is filled with rocks so we can pass to the other side. I can see the building Brian is in across the ravine and I am anxious to get across. Barry starts to go across first and as soon as I follow, we realize there is something wrong with the rocks because they are crumbling or something. Then a girl on the cliff says, "They're paper mache' rocks!" I look to Will and I either know for sure or strongly suspect that he has sabatoged me. Somehow the girl that informed us about the rocks gets a rope but it is not long enough for both of us and there isn't much time. I grab the rope and I tell Barry to take my jacket off so he can make a rope out of it to attatch it to the real rope. Unfortunately, this is where I woke up. I struggled to go back to sleep to finish the dream but I couldn't.